- Serve as the main point of contact (POC) for customer network/telecom orders.
- Provide expertise to the customer regarding voice and data telecom infrastructure including routers, switches, IP PBXs and SBCs.
- Track and report on circuit orders.
- Coordinate circuit installations including demarcation extensions as required.
- Coordinate with the team performing routing changes.
- Build detailed project plans and assist in their implementation.
- Interact with the network support organization and the sales organization.
- Interact with peers and management on a daily basis.
- Provide project reporting.
- Interface with company and other suppliers to retrieve circuit completion statistics, installation schedules and project completion statistics.
- Compile and present retrieved information to customer by hosting regularly scheduled calls.
- Interface with other PMs.
- Support escalations to additional levels of management.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with customer.
- Maintain an overall understanding of the services being provided.
- Act as customer advocate.
- Perform additional roles as defined by customer.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in telecom.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent.
- Security expertise related to telecom and IT networks.
- Ability to manage large-scale, multiple site/technology projects.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers and other management team members.
- Strong PC, verbal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to manage technical complexity.
- Ability to manage standard or customized services which may involve negotiation.
- Ability to work with and manage related vendors/subcontractors.
- Currently local to San Antonio area.
- Eligible to work for any U.S. employer without requiring sponsorship.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed