Experienced UC Architect needed to support Voice, Video & Collaboration Infrastructure.
• Bachelor's degree in technology field or equivalent.
• Deep experience in Unified Communications, Video Conferencing, and Voice Technologies.
• 10+ years leading technology initiatives in global enterprises.
• 12+ years supporting voice, video and collaboration services to include production and technical support.
• Experience supporting large corporate voice infrastructure (20,000+ employees).
• Experience with cloud-based voice, UC, and video deployments.
• Ability to work across geographies and time zones.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly organized, structured, and process oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
• Experience troubleshooting complex voice & collaboration performance problems to resolution in multitasking environment.
• Open System Interconnection (OSI) Layer 1-7 experience.
• Security policies and technologies knowledge.
• Professional-level Cisco certification in Voice/R&S (CCIE).
• Hands-on work experience in Unified Communication technologies at a service provider/managed service provider; Solutions Architect role strongly desired.
• Deep general proficiency designing and building environments in a distributed, global, environment.
• Expert-level familiarity with several of the following products (WebEx, WebEx Teams (Spark), Jabber, IOS Voice Gateways, and technologies (IOS, SIP, H.323, MGCP), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP).
• Experience with voice quality monitoring tools and diagnosing voice quality issues.
• Experience with Contact Center IVR, ACD, and recording technologies such as Genesis Nice.
• Infrastructure experience and detailed knowledge of related technologies, products and services. Collaboration & unified communications architectural expertise in building global environments and experience in migrations of more than 1000 users.
• Experience migrating video conferencing and telephony infrastructures. Hands-on and consultative skills with Cisco collaboration & unified communications solutions.
• Broad overall infrastructure background with proven experience in technology and methodology. LAN technology including Cisco and Juniper hardware, PoE, 10G-BaseT, L2 switching and L3 routing principles, WAN technology including MPLS, NetBond, ExpressRoute, QoS, Routers, Fiber and copper wiring principles including category 6a cable, Cellular and smartphone technology, Video, Web, Audio conferencing technologies including Skype & WebEx, Email technology including Exchange, Outlook and Unified Messaging, Cloud and mobile technologies.
• Strong knowledge of VOIP, and Convergence Technologies including QOS on LAN and WAN.
• Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EGIRP, HSRP, and VRRP protocols.
• Experience in programming and scripting tools/languages such as Python and PowerShell for automation a plus.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills, and Leadership ability to provide a clear vision to others of what needs to be done to succeed.